Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

That was an incredible podcast. Anyway, I want to talk about this cup.

I love this cup. This cup is just incredible. It has a little plate to go under it. I think that is a really good idea to put a little plate under it. What else? This chair.

This chair… this chair is just. I mean wow. What an incredible chair. It’s made out of wood. You can tell it looks sturdy. Really incredible chair. Moving on to this paper clip.

Just look at this paperclip. I mean this paperclip is just such a good paperclip. I mean it’s red and most paperclips are not red. It’s absolutely incredible. Hmmm what else? Oh, this double headed jelly dildo.

This double headed jelly dildo. When I saw it I just thought — how do I describe it? It’s just really, REALLY incredible. One last thing I want to talk about: this dog pooping.

I mean you already know. I don’t even have to say it. This is an INCREDIBLE dog pooping. I look at this dog and I see it pooping and I just think… incredible.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!