Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Boxy Brown

Avatar: 234864 2010-04-13 18:53:22 -0400

Level 1 Re-Re

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

Since I’m seeing a lot of **** posting by ****tier newbies I’m gonna give you a few tips on how to post good like all the cool kids Log in to see images!

Basically unless you’re very good at insulting people don’t go attacking just about anyone. that’s p darn very special just there. Secondly if you can’t post good then FAKE IT. Below I have a few stock posts that you can use all over the forums so you can fit in:

After a few months of using these you can slowly blend them into your own unique style of posting. After that no one will care about how ****tily you post

Hope this helps a lot of people. Peace

♫Nuh-uh brotha’, I ain’t feelin’ that. Don’t nobody tell Boxy Brown what’s what. First thing you need is some gold chains and fly threads. Show these turkeys you don’t take no guff, otherwise you just a punk out fakin’ the funk.♫

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!