Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

SanDyk Posted:

Whilst one one hand this isn’t a bad idea (since people who deleted their tubmails might want to remind themselves what the tubmails said) it also causes a problem with the tubmails in ep2/ep3. They would be spoilers if they were to be transcribed so I’m not too sure about this.

As for actually doing them. I’m not sure if people would go out of their way to transcribe things (unless they are really bored) without an incentive (either Log in to see images!) if this would possibly provide a peen?

(I do know that the people who did the voices in ep3 might still have their scripts but then again they are VERY VERY spoilerific)

I’m not a CZ-representative, but if someone transcribes a good chunk of the TubSonics I’ll be happy to reward them the coveted Wiki E-Peen. About them TubSonics being spoilerific, you can always put a notice (preferably in boldcaps) inside the article that it contains spoilers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!