Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

After much deliberbation i have come to a decision.

One entrant submitted strong and hard over the course of most of this contest, and even though a late great timesmer almost beat him off, i’ve great times to a final diaphram for my concheast. (how are these masturbation/sex/male reproductive organ jokes working for you?)

But before i announce the big wiener, here are some bonus points. I decided this mid-deliberbation because of how tight my contest was, and possibly because I won a few BP in the Kaiser’s contest Log in to see images!

OrsonScottCard wins the “I’d write your name on my male reproductive organ for BP” Medal, and the second place trophy, netting him a whopping 5BP

Dirty Birdy wins the ”’I want to play with the boys’ memorial Tomboy trophy” and 3BP

And Now, to announce the winner of the contest!

iseePirate submitted an excessive amount of shots of his male reproductive organ, and while he almost lost it all to OSC, he pulled out in the end.

iseePirate wins the “Not Afraid to show strange women my male reproductive organ on the internet” lapel pin, and most importantly 25BP

BP Sent

Thanks to all who entered, and if you still feel like it; Post some pictures of your male reproductive organs Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!