Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/9914/bandan1.png

bleep – blorp – b*tches, blogger – RanDRoiD

i get it, i’m the source of in game humor, and i can’t type

please enjoy the rest of this thread, at my expense, i’m probably out …

LoTek Posted:

LoTek: Bandaney: not talking to you is no problem, it’s my pleasure, per you request

LoTek: Bandaney: i’ll take all the blame – aqua sea foam shame – baby

LoTek: Bandaney: don’t kick me and run again, show some spine, internet tough girl

LoTek: Dude: w/e she claims to be an internet tough girl, with a cute face and a meh body, not very likely

LoTek: Bandaney: all b/c Dave Grohl, Himself, Said He needed a Competent drummer for His band, which Excludes him

LoTek: Bandaney: post Nirvana threads, K_niaboC, then get more bumHurt, realizing K_Cobain mattered, the others didn’t

Raffle Ticket Posted:

Serious question Log in to see images! LoTek edited this message on 04/09/2010 11:35PM

I thought what I’d do was, I’d pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. – J. D. Salinger | Chapter 25 | Catcher in the Rye

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!