Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Pugs Posted:

Small question.. If I post in the thread instead of by tubmail does it increase my chances of winning by showing that I am not afraid of my peepee being exposed in front of strangers?

Well, since this is 100% subjective, and i never said you would or wouldn’t be deducted points for tubmailing, i’d have to say it can’t hurt your chances, since the input of others may sway me and i might see it as a tie-breaker type thing.

iseePirate Posted:

I could send more if that would increase my chances.

No rule that says you can’t submit more than once, so if you can do better, please, please do.

If you have submitted something via tubmail and want to post it here that’s fine too, it’s not going to increase your chances by any real metric, but as i said before, it can’t hurt.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!