Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Interstate Salsa Trafficker

once up on a time there were some monster homo gay fabulous personots playing jacks one of them got a jack stuck in there bum and the other homo gay was like we should get that jack out of your bum hole man and then the other guy that was there was like look guys if I take this ball and stick it down between my legs I would have 3 balls and the other 2 homo gays were all like gtfo and the one with the the ball was all **** you guys and suck my male reproductive organ and the ball guy grabbed the guy that didn’t have the jack stuck in his bum and then ball guy shoved his male reproductive organ in the other guys bum and then stuck his **** covered male reproductive organ in his face hole Log in to see images! with it your gonna ****ing bite the curb **** and the ball guy made the other guy bite the curb and ****ing curb stomped the ****er and the guy with the jack stuck in his bum went to the hospital to get the jack out off his bum the end

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!