Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

King Jazza Posted:

RULES:

1. It must be a reference to me being king e.g. “thy leige” or “thy king of all”

2. It can be any length, as long as it fits into the custom title.

3. Trolling allowed

4. Insults allowed, and may win

5. Any people who make me laugh hard enough from their submission will receive a bonus amount of BP between 1 and 5, depending on how much i laugh, even if their submission is not selected.

6. It does not help you win if you befriend me

7. Similarly, if you are my friend, it does not put you at a disadvantage and you still can win

I just can’t think of what I’d like as a title, so i hope you guys and girls can help me.

Things I’d like in there, if possible: King, Leige, “thy” instead of “the”, bucketheadland, something else awesome. I like all of them, so all of those are okay.

It can also be something crazy like “superman is this king’s ****” or “crowned goatse leige”.

Similarly, it could be as simple as “The king of kings”.

“The king” can also be entered, but will not win…

Contest ends on 11th April, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), midday. (a week and 20 minutes from now).

Also, all things are decided by my personal preference, no random arbitrary selections, and no bum kissing (although, girl if you want to send NSFW pics of yourself to my email address, kingjazzad12@hotmail.com, with your username as the title, you may win bonus bp)

So lets get it started then.

Note: Double/triple/infinite voting allowed, I don’t mind spam, but this is Civil Discussion, if it’s allowed, you can do it, i don’t mind.

You forgot to toxx your OP. So, here’s your toxx.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!