Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Pandabrother

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

mterek Posted:

I’m surprised someone has yet to write an internet law about websites like this. It seems that whenever a ‘social networking’ site has appeal for being efficient and entertaining in some way, as more people use the service, mandatory layout changes start occurring that make things more ‘messy’, leading to a drop in use.

I look at Facebook as the primary offender. MySpace was before my time, but even when I started looking at MySpace pages they were already splattered like Pablo Picbumo puke. But Facebook, I used that when it was college-only and it was an effective networking tool for people I knew and people I wanted to meet. In fact, several of my current friends I met by searching for shared interests, since if we have shared interests it’s more likely we’d hit it off well.

Now though, with all the microblogging, games and the ****-poor layout, the original resume-style functionality of the site is all but gone, and the privacy filters pretty much restrict people from finding other people to network with.

YouTube is going the same thing, Google is trying to turn it into a social networking site with videos instead of pictures. That’s all well and good, I’ll just wait for another streaming site where I can get my copyrighted material. Log in to see images!

Well hey! Its Dirty Birdy’s mammary glands! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!