Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

It srsly disturbs me to see that people are actually considering doing this. How low have you people sunk?

Hey, i’m just doing my civic duty, it’s only fair, if there’s going to be a post your boob contest then there sure as **** better be a post your male reproductive organ contest.

Now, if this were any other forum, i’d probably have gone with bum, or chest, but i don’t want to see that from you guys. But a male reproductive organ’s a male reproductive organ.

I’m not encouraging people to post these pictures on the forum, but i’m not dicouraging it Log in to see images!. Plenty of the male members of this forum spanked it to the boob contest, so it’s only fair that us ladies get our turn.

Right Birdy?

Edit: P.S. i’m aware the boob contest was not a “post your mammary glands” contest, but it wasn’t a “don’t post your mammary glands contest”. get what i’m saying?

I just don’t want any tom, male reproductive organ (hah! puns), or harry posting a male reproductive organ and winning because they have leet male reproductive organ googling skills, thats kinda gay right there.

Also: Birdy, if you want to, feel free.

CarlieGotfingered edited this message on 04/03/2010 8:03AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!