Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

spacekadt you are a dumb **** (don’t get me wrong i still love you though) for saying ‘what? rp in this thrade? lulz no’ or whatever

you’re the one who cried for 2+ pages about bringing RP back, and this dude is RPing and it’s better and funnier than those ****ty gimmick alts that are around all the time. MCB obviously wasn’t offended by it or he would’ve reported it; and because he didn’t and nobody else was offended you should have not done anything

the way the law works is that if you punch someone and they don’t press charges, you’re not going to go to jail or be convicted. since MCB didn’t report it to the mods, you should have done nothing. he didn’t break rules besides ‘being annoying’ p much, and did was just doing his little roleplay he does in every thread and it’s at least mildly entertaining.

you mods really need to stop being total dip****s

you see that blue background behind the contests forum – that means it’s CD. it’s not an “anything goes” territory. and yes, I was decrying the loss of RP and still do… when it’s in the right place.

how do you know he didn’t report it? you don’t, do you? I’m not saying if it was reported or who reported it if it was but I can tell you that I wasn’t the only one that thought it was off-topic spam.

and you realize that reports come from anyone in the community, right? if I report your goatse post in CD on nicco’s thread, that doesn’t mean it’s an invalid report just because *nicco* didn’t report it. and if you really wanna get technical, they don’t need the victim to press charges in order to prosecute someone – see real life Charlie Sheen case with his wife in Colorado right now. witnesses (and sometimes just good evidence) is just as good as a victim’s complaint.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!