Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

spacekadt Posted:

I didn’t see anything about trolling being allowed in the OP… off-topic spam is a form of trolling. Tell me what that post or the one a day or so before had to do with the contest or conversation at hand and I’ll agree with you. But the simple fact is that you can’t tell me what it had to do with anything, because it didn’t.

Does it mean he needs to be at super-srs in that thread? Nope. But maybe if the weird bum posts could even mention survivor or a challenge or the topic of conversation, they might be a little less off-topic spam and a little more weird bum RP.

Spam and eggs are a delicacy in Hawai’i. What license allows for rebumal of the first flowers of spring? Incense and Peppermint patties in a field of strawberries, forever. Understanding is limited, consciousness is expanded, left from center but slightly right of right.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!