Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

i sucked off-
my dad beca-
use it was f-
unny

[Team Shortbus]

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

From David Williams

Hello dearest one, Please Reply me back at (williamdavy4@hotmail.com)

I am mr David Williams, i need you to help me transfer the some of (6.5 million dollars) which was deposited in bank by my late father before he died to your account, which he used my name as the next of kin to the money, now i want to relocate to your country to finish my education and also invest some of the money while you will be the manager of the investment as i don,nt know any body in your country,i will offer you 20% of the total money and also 5% for any expenses you made because there most be a little expenses for the changing of ownership of the money to your name before the bank can transfer the money to your account, all the deposit dogreat timesents of this money will be send across to you as soon as i hear from you.

I will be waiting for your soonest reply as soon as posible

Yours

David Williams.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!