Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

MC Banhammer Posted:

And I had not the slightest question that the intent of using 12 visits was a given, because I am NOT a serious domfabulous person.

But all this aside — here’s the thing. It was not my intention for you to hold an additional forum, and nothing in your strategy would have changed it you hadn’t. You all still saved up 12 visits for today and used all of them. So to me, the 13th was not an integral part of your strategy unless both tribes used it, and the other tribe did not because they interpreted the rule the way I intended.

So, since not having the 13th would, in my opinion, have resulted in NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER to how you approached the task, I’m going to simply rule that the extra held forums — 7, by both someone on your tribe and Nicco’s validation — do not count. That’s as fair as I can be.

This means Two Girls One Tribe held 84 forums, while TribeGirl held 72, meaning Two Girls One Tribe wins again!

TribeGirl, I will see you in tribal council, where the second person in the game will be voted out.

spacekadt, you’re the one who posted the winning entry, and as promised I have something special for you. I’ll give it to you in your tribe forum a little bit later.

And I’ll post the full challenge here later for the viewers.

I always miss the end of a thread because I’m careposting in slow motion

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!