Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

I always miss all the drama because of supper. That aside

plk Posted:

If you really want to know how I interpreted that, it is exactly what I said. Our attempt to pwn the threads as a group was not made until after 3pm today. That’s it. It didn’t occur to me that we were trying to do anything remotely tricky. And if you’ve read our forums like you said, you can see how we shut down any talk of tricky things like interrupting the other team.

this and

spacekadt Posted:

As for the 24 hours to question/argue – not ONE of us on the tribe had the slightest question as to whether it would be allowed. We had other questions, as you well know, and people had to be set straight on a few things in your rules… but for not.one.person to even question it makes me think it was easily interpreted as it was *due to context*.

On my honor and a male reproductive organ this is true. It never even crossed my mind that we were doing something ‘shady’. Its obviously a context thing now, so what ever will be, will be.

“Que Sera, Sera”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!