Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

From the standpoint of somebody who can’t get over how “deep” and “tragic” FFX was, I can see how X-2’s more lighthearted tone might be upsetting, but I didn’t find it all that bad, to be honest. I really enjoyed the battle system, even if the concept of Dresspheres was eerily reminiscent of a Barbie advertisement. Actually, nearly all of the game’s mechanics were well-executed. The plot and soundtrack are a bit shallow, but the mini-games and combat more than make up for that, at least for me.

^this

X-2 had a much more interactive battle system and gave a lot more options when it came to building a party, albeit some were just there for funsies trainer dressphere, anyone?. It’s true. As a story, X-2 was clearly inferior in depth, but as a game, X-2 was clearly more fun. If I really wanted to grind the same mobs over and over in a simple turn-based style game, I’d just go buy the latest pokemonLog in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!