Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

WeChall somehow manages to be less than the sum of its parts.

It is also not the largest klan, but it is the fattest klan. The mere hint of the word “treadmill” is enough to cause even the most resilient WeChall tough guy to break into a cold, profuse sweat. Such unease often leads them to post comments even more inane than usual, such as “INCIT is still good on weekends” or “I approve of the job CZ is doing on FWZ”.

WeChall’s ‘immaculate conception’ through Quang is actually the second coming, and was also prophesied over 9000 years ago. Judeo-Christian Holy Scripture describes the first coming, where God the Almighty sent forth WeChall onto the unsuspecting Egyptions:

The Bible Posted:

This is what the LORD, the God of the Heavens, says: “Let my people go, so that they may worship my elite klan.” If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your laughingstock in the field—on your horsemale reproductive organs and jackbumes and cameltoes and on your lolcows and sheeple and goatse.

It is well known to me that the Bible has contradictions. That WeChall’s very existence on Forumwarz implies that God is either excessively malicious and needlessly cruel or that he does not exist at all, contradicts what was said in the pbumage. Because this is so depressing, I prefer to think of ‘reality’ as a dream, or rather, a nightmare induced by hypnosis cast on all of the entire community by quangntenemy himself.

One way cure yourself of this hypnosis are four 88mm bullets, two to your cerebrum, one to your parietal lobe and another to the occipital lobe. It’s a sure-fire cure.

mterek edited this message on 03/22/2010 4:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!