Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

No so much that I love IE, but that when Opera 9 couldn’t run Forumwarz, I just went to Windows’s default; since that ran it, I stuck with it. Right now I’m on Opera (woot), where the “keyboard shortcuts” I use are for avoiding “Next” bumons or backspacing. What I’mma guess were mouse gestures were just ****ing me up any time I tried moving my mouse (not sure if it was the mouse’s fault or not; been a while since I switched to touchpadding that I don’t remember if turning those off did anything to stop intense, random pagescrolling). Also, space bumon for combo PGDN & forward, and tabs I move through with the cursor (even if I learned what the shortcut for that was, I’d still prolly default to clicking, since my tabs can be so subjectively disconnected from each other that I’d just aim myself manually among them).

...or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!