Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Vageena Davis Posted:

Works in Opera 10 and Safari, too.

Yeah. Opera’s my main, and I was all liek “whoa” when I saw Forumwarz come up at all after logging in. However, did find that cutscenes don’t work in it, but eh, progress? Opera 10 deifnitely has some thing to work out about itself (the File/Edit/etc. bar visually disappears after using fullscreen in the session, anything Flash-based can streak when scrolling, not to mention the hbumle of setting up the toolbars (when bumons are in use, sometimes they’ll—visually or more, I’unno—change to other bumons and/or more bumons will pop up), especially if you’re upgrading and thus get doubles of things…Log in to see images!, though.

Hm, set it up in FireFox, then switch back over. I’ll give that a try. I WILL NOT SUCgreat timesB TO YOUR MAJORITY!! *waves some flag of some rebels or anothers*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!