Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

TJF588 Posted:

Because **** your FurryFox, I use IE for Forumwarz *goes to check Opera 10* Well, whaddaya know?

STILL, how the eff do you get your well-earned ORINJ toolbar extension to wark in IE? All that happens is a couple redirect warnings and then the option to download a file that Windows/IE doesn’t recognize.

Trout, if you charge people for a gameplay feature, it needs to work no matter what they’re using. If IE can run Forumwarz, then please get it to run ALL of Forumwarz, eh?

I had this same problem, downlaod and all, because I use IE as well. My quick fix was to use Firefox to set everything up -toolbar, tabs and everything – and when I logged back in with IE everything was working just fine, extended toolbar included.

But now I use Firefox almost exclusively anyways, although the text doesn’t seem to be as rich in format as IE, the speed is at least double – at least in FWZ land.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!