Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How Tribal Councils will work:

I’ll start a thread starting the council. Until I do, you’re free to strategize among yourselves for you who you want to vote out. I’ll ask as always for summaries of behind-the-scenes plotting so I can add it to the blog. Once I start the thread, though, I ask you to stop any private discussions. Pretend you’re sitting there in front of everyone.

Since, unlike the actual show, we can’t do this real-time with everyone there, in my OP I’m going to ask a bunch of conversation-starter questions. Jump in and comment whenever you can. If I ask someone specific a question, please, that specific person(s), answer it.

When I think the time is right I’ll tell you it’s time to vote. At that time, TM me with who you want to vote out, and any comments you want to say to the “camera”. Once I receive ALL the votes, I’ll come back to the council, read them, and boot the player from the klan. If you’re the one booted and you didn’t get to see the vote counts (or anything else from before you were kicked) and would like to, TM me and I’ll catch you up.

I’ll try to give a time-frame for “the tribal council will be wrapped up by such-and-such a time”, so if you know in advance you won’t be around at that time you can TM me your vote before you have to go.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!