Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Coming home from watching a movie I must determine, there’s no active topic about me. Let’s change this.

Crazy_Smurf Posted:

fabulous person male reproductive organsmuggler bum-pirate gay homo bum brigade male reproductive organsucker fairy queen anal-bandit sodomite bum-raider sausage-jockey knob-polisher ephebophiliac chutney-farmer dirt-burgler bum-buzzard backdoor-butler fartpuncher poofter fudge-packer daisyboy polesmoker skeef brownie-pounder rump-zombie sputmonger turd-burgler gooch-tennis fine upstanding member of societypoof fifi pillow-biter male reproductive organ-dealer taco-swapper bum-jumper rooster-smoocher rainbowtastic three-legged-beaver rooster-jockey banana-ranger crackpipe-cosmonaut analingus phaggletooth ankle-grabber fabulous persononaut anal-crusader biznapple in-the-navy mo pillowman

thinking I am
that you should see
that I’m laernig to fly

Learning to fly Posted:

my soul intention,
is learning to fly
tongue tied and twisted
just an earth bound misfit
am I

why do you keep asking me the same damn
sorry for yelling at you I’m sor
Freeze! Don’t you move a muscle!
99.99% accuracy, you are the father of
srtop it goddammit. I can’t take all the voices!

This signature intentionally left blank.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!