Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I agree pretty much with what megazero said, but CoS? At least it’s been a spectacle, which is more than you can say for most threads. Soron, you’re really excited about this, like you’re trying to achieve some kind of moral victory, but you just seem way too eccentric. My advice is you need to learn the most airtight logical argument will never get a chick to do anything. Fran’s self esteem is ****ed up from people making fun of her, so not only is she not going to show them, she’s going to act overconfident to compensate; I kind of feel bad for her, but there’s really no fixing that. Instead you learn to make what you can of it. It’s like you can’t fix a dead cat, but you can still poke at it with a stick. You should put all that determination to good use and go find a Fran look alike or photoshop something.

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!