Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Okay, we’ve all seen people (myself included) complaining about how INCIT never has good submissions anymore. The general consensus is that a big part of the problem is that no one has any real incentive to play. So, I, with a little help from some of FW’s finest, am giving an incentive: 30 50 100 Log in to see images! to the Saviors of INCIT.

RULES

– Play INCIT and win a round with a good (in your opinion) submission

– Post a link to the winning entry in this thread

– (Optional) Vote on other people’s entries – strongly encouraged, but not required

– On Wednesday, March 24th (two weeks from today), the winners will be chosen by the up/down Hall of **** votes for each entry

FINE PRINT

– Only winning INCIT entries dated between March 10th and March 24th, inclusive, will be eligible for this contest

– One entry per character is permitted; it is, however, permissible to enter a different INCIT win later by editing one’s original post

– The vote total for an entry will be based on the publically viewable number as of the time of review; screenshots will be taken by myself and will be available for review by mods if a question arises

– In the event of a tie, the character with the highest total Hall of **** score will be the winner

PRIZES

First place: 15 25 45 Log in to see images!

Second place: 10 15 30 Log in to see images!

Third place: 5 10 15 Log in to see images!

NEW: Judge’s choice – the best entry in the judging panel’s opinion will receive 10 Log in to see images!

JUDGING PANEL: plk, Jalapeno Bootyhole, and ERECTILE_DEATH

Happy captioning!

Edit: JB has agreed to put an extra 20 Log in to see images! towards this contest, so prize amounts have increased!

Edit 2: plk has donated 50 Log in to see images! to the contest fund! Prize amounts are going up again, and a new prize has been added!

Edit 3: plk has joined the judging panel!

Edit 4: Jalapeno Bootyhole has joined the judging panel!

Edit 5: ERECTILE_DEATH, current INCIT wins leader, has joined the panel!

Okay, the panel is full. Here’s a re-toxx with all the additions included!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!