Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

horsemale reproductive organ dot mpeg Posted:

I find the lack of semen very suspicious. I thought every surface in ET’s home would be covered.

It’s a known fact that Evil Trout had sexual intercourse with his video game many times. Guess he got good at cleaning the mess. We’re looking for traces of semen.

Dunatis Posted:

Are achievements stored online or on the XBOX itself? It may be possible that he went into hiding at a friend’s basement where he is working on COD: MW achievements.

Also we cannot look too far into this until he has been missing for at least 24 hours. When did the anonymous call come in?

We take prank calls very seriously, mr. Dunatis.

I know nothing about xbox Live but it’s on my firm beliefs that the achievements are stored online. We’re attempting to contact Microsoft in the attempts of reaching Evil Trout’s xbox live account so we can check his recent achievements.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!