Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Approximately on this day I was drinking vodka for the first time in my life.

It was fun and all… but then I woke up completely naked, lying on the metal table, covered with white cloth in a completely cold room filled with intense smell of medical drugs and human flesh. It was scary as hell, I thought I was dead or something. Couple minutes later a nurse came in and told me the story.

I pbumed out that day. Cop picked me up, but didn’t realize I was drunk, because that putrid liquid we were drinking smelled like anything but spirit (those sweet 90’s in xUSSR – vast majority of vodka was fake, half-methanol etc). Cop brought me into a hospital, I was still unconscious and 5 doctors held a counsel overnight trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. I actually woke up only in 2 days. Those old medics almost killed me when they realized that instead of Nobel prize for previously unknown mysterious disease they got yet another drunk kid.

I was 11.

Oh, I obtained a strong alcohol idiosyncrasy for about a year, but then it got back to normal and I’m drinking like a horse ever after.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, guys.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!