Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Just reading about it is enough. Log in to see images!

“I got a great idea while watching some scat movies recently: scat swapping. This would basically be a movie where one woman’s bum is penetrated by fingering and tonguing and fisting to make her bum very loose. A third woman will pull her bum open further and hold it open, meanwhile the second woman, the scat-giver, ****s in the first woman’s open bum. The woman whose bum has been **** in will then **** the scat-giver’s **** back out, and everyone will eat it. If possible, I would also like it if the women were able to vomit in the woman’s bum along with the ****, or afterwards, so that the vomit could also be **** out and eaten. Please get back to me and let me know if this is something you can accomplish in a video, and if so, how much it would cost. Thank you!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!