Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ProfMustard Posted:

-Bump-

Anyways…

Phil, can you investigate why time travel hasn’t been invented yet? Is it because a catastrophic feedback loop would occour as soon as a person using the technology arrived?

This is just a hypothetical question, and I would like your opinion.

(Not really, I just want opinions to see how people will react when I introduce the tech.)

To tell you the truth, ProfMustard, it’s not something I’ve given a whole lot of thought to before. I’m a practical man. My needs are pretty simple: a stiff drink to shake off the cold and a gal to keep me company on the nights when the whiskey won’t do. I can’t tell you why time travel hasn’t been invented; I’ll leave that to the eggheads. But I’ll tell you why it shouldn’t be: people will want to fix too many things and go back and undo all their regrets. Maybe you could save a life here or make a better choice there, but history has to stand and we have to know the terrible things we’ve done so that we can act differently next time.

Sorry there, I normally don’t get that philosophical. I guess you caught me on an unusual night.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!