Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

I have never told a quality role playing poster to **** off. the majority of the people i tell to **** off are either the people who A) are asking stupid questions about this game before ever checking the wiki, or B) are actually doing the terible rp thing. Man I fell in love with characters like charlie sheen or the unknown comic and even emohunter. But it’s like no one else who attempts rp even tries when they come here they just emulate stereotypes of certain characters and its just ****.

This sites roleplay is dead because most of the people here are ****ing browsing 4chan and spouting what they see instead of lurking flamebait threads and trying to think of something interesting or entertaining to do. It also doesn’t help that idiots here think outing good roleplayers is funny or ****ing part of some gimmick, and that they can get away with it. Thanks evil trout and jalapeno bootyhole for advertising on the bumhole of the internet known as 4chan you really helped us out there.

but whatever i’m leaving this site soon anyways who gives a **** right.

But I originaly came from 4chan Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!