Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I guess I need to clarify something.

I don’t care if anyone that doesn’t RP doesn’t want to start. I certainly don’t want to make anyone feel like they have to RP anything.

BUT – I would like to see somewhere that those that DO want to do RP can do it without alt reveals and without people telling them that they suck and should GTFO.

You don’t want to read people’s RP posts, don’t read ‘em. I like seeing good RP. And there are still a few good RPers out there… I’d kinda like to read their threads and the characters they develop without complete bumhole postings thrown in here and there.

As for RPing in CD – that’s not what these boards are for. Yeah, McB found a way with the banhammer family in a kyoubai thread. But where else would that really have gone over in CD without people reporting it? I want to see Phil Marlot. I want to see the old days of manimal kingdom. I want Biff and Janie back. I want GS49 back. I’d kill to have Escher back. Hell, if Escher had just gotten started today, most of you would have **** on every single post.

PANTS and MST weren’t the highlights of flamebate. Polarizing characters to be sure, but they weren’t the highlight by a long shot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!