Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I personally don’t believe it’s the ‘Trolls’ that are keeping people from RPing, but rather the RPers themselves. Like there aren’t enough oldfabulous persons around that if they just freaking posted they wouldn’t quickly flood the forums and override any **** that happened. No, it’s that people are either too busy or too freaking lazy to take the time to properly RP regardless of the forum.

I think Banhammer has perfectly demonstrated that you don’t need to be in the RP section of the board to have a great RP thread, just look at his recent auction threads. No all it takes is the time and effort to do it. I’m just guilty as everyone else in this. Whenever I’ve RPed in either side of the boards people have been totally either with it or left us to our own devices. I haven’t seen a lot of people ‘****ting up threads’ just for the sake of ****ting it up. It’s just that I get lazy and don’t bother to do it. Hell these days I barely have time to check my main let alone make a complicated set of RP posts or whatever.

The forum is whatever we make it. Don’t sit around in IRC or IDC and **** about the good old days when you’re perfectly capable of going and making a post yourself. Just make the freaking post, get some klan buddies to help you out and POOF there ya go, funny RP thread. Just takes effort.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!