Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Master_Troll Posted:

Simple. A new forum, where you can’t break a roleplay.

This is exactly the problem. We’re not gonna get one. What I’m suggesting is that we take one of the existing boards and turn it into this. The idea that other people had is a great one… we need a board like this. The problem is getting it.

Master_Troll Posted:

You can’t call a user out, you can’t correctly alt reveal unless the user does it themself (to not exclude someone whose RP was falsely alt revealing, you see), and you just need to stay in character.

For instance, myself and LHO are simplistic trolls, but in the sense that we stir **** without being obvious about it. The RP is to maintain an attitude of which we post. RP extraterritoriality should not be extended to disruptive gimmick alts, such as DraginzSpam. His “roleplay” contributes nothing aside from another annoyance, which while fine in the lawless land, should not be accepted in a “Civil RP” zone.

There’s a fine line here that needs to be worked out. And will in the future, should we decide to actually do this. But let’s get the community and/or CZ on board with the underlying idea before trying to decide what should and shouldn’t be ok.

That said, *I* want a good debate on what the rules should look like with representation from some of our more notorious trolls as well as some of the RP folks. I have zero intention of turning this into a “let’s placate the RP people and shut trolls out completely” type thing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!