Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

spacekadt Posted:

answering a few things and not bothering to quote, because I don’t wanna…

how do we draw the line? what’s trolling? it’s mod tyrrany! – I knew that *if* this thread got a decent response (which it seems that it has), we’d need to further define things. Our task force might just be useful again… but trust that we’ll lay things out as clearly as possible before any rules changes happen. If you really end up hating the way it’s being moderated, there are still all those other RP boards to play around on and continue doing whatever you want to do (within the current rules)

Simple. A new forum, where you can’t break a roleplay. You can’t call a user out, you can’t correctly alt reveal unless the user does it themself (to not exclude someone whose RP was falsely alt revealing, you see), and you just need to stay in character.

For instance, myself and LHO are simplistic trolls, but in the sense that we stir **** without being obvious about it. The RP is to maintain an attitude of which we post. RP extraterritoriality should not be extended to disruptive gimmick alts, such as DraginzSpam. His “roleplay” contributes nothing aside from another annoyance, which while fine in the lawless land, should not be accepted in a “Civil RP” zone.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!