Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

This is probably doable. I have to laugh at spacey’s post as part of my “rp” is telling people they are stupid and that they should shut the **** up. I gotta say the whole alt revealing thing is **** and makes stuff suck and it really doesn’t help encourage people who might want to actually role play or whatever, but otherwise I can’t really speak.

I agree with the point I think LHO is making here. You can be a complete bum as part of your RP character, and that’s how it is. Alt-revealing is breaking the fourth wall of RP, though, and it’s hard to justify how that is of value to the game. The easy solution to this is to make unwanted alt-revealing a bannable offense. The rest, while stupid, is legit because there’s nothing wrong with roleplaying a stupid person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!