Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

was Posted:

The problem with INCIT is the same problem with Forumwarz/Flamebate. The user base keeps shrinking. The enjoyment for INCIT comes more from the chat than the game itself.

Teh Cezar Posted:

I used to play INCIT a lot when I joined

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

I mean, when I first started playing it, I was addicted. I loved every minute of it, and it was almost always active. Now it’s pretty much the most overlooked part of FWZ.

All of this. I played it quite a bit when I first joined – had a lot of fun in the chat – but then when I actually started playing Dom I found that buildr was a much better use of my time for the scoops. Protivation and the heavier restrictions that went with it kinda sucked even more of the fun out of it. I don’t go back because every time I do its tumbleweed city.

Keep it around and give it an incremental peen thingy and/or make it worth two scoops. Oh, and add something like this game here to your stable. http://www.isketch.net/

There happens to be a user named room called ‘Forumwarz’ there right now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!