Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Catt although Posted:

So here’s the contest – the first person to reply to this thread with the correct phrase (listed below) gets 100BP – but only if he/she agrees to give 99 to the next contestant. That person has to pbum on 98, and so on. However, if no one enters for twenty-four hours, the contest ends and the last entrant keeps whatever is left. Also, if you keep BP against the rules of the contest, you agree to a toxx ban.

To enter, reply to this thread with

person above you Posted:

If I receive any BP in this contest, I agree to pbum along all but one of them to the next person after me to post this phrase. If I fail to do so in twenty-four hours, I agree to a toxx ban of one day per BP, or until I fulfill my obligation. I also will edit this post to say who I sent the BP to when complete.

One entry per person.

toxx and sox

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!