Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

(20BP for a picture + 10 in bonus) < ($5 BP pack), so basically you’re looking for a 5-dollar camwhore?

On the other hand… no physical contact and anonymity makes it essentially free BP for taking a picture… with that in mind, let’s make things interesting – here’s my counter offer.

Double the number of BP on offer (to 60BP), and provide a full nude of yourself via tubmail (face, nipples, vagoo, everything visible from head to toe) then to the best of my ability I’ll copy your pose and level of nudity and post a picture of that.

With the following caveats:

1. I reserve the right to completely half-bum copying your pose -don’t expect yoga positions- or disregard it completely. (If I can, I’ll copy it. This is here so that I don’t have to stretch past the bounds of my flexibility or copy a position I deem inherently demeaning)

2. My face won’t, in any event, be visible. Nor will anything else in the picture that might identify me. Or much in the way of background, just in case something recognisable is there.

3. To confirm that the picture you send is of yourself, write my username either on yourself or on a clearly visible, (and clearly real) sign, and don’t obscure any ‘interesting’ parts of the picture with either ink or signage.

4. The picture you send me may be posted on Flamebate or other forums, forwarded to other people via tubmail, email or snail mail, printed on a billboard, tattooed onto the back of a pig, or incorporated into a full page advert to be placed in a major magazine of my choice (the last one is unlikely; advertising is expensive, but you take my point – no guarantees that it stays private)

5. Also no guarantees that you’ll find anything worth looking at here. Of the two stereotype geek body types, I’m the skinny kind – not at all fat, not a whole lot of muscle either. I know enough of male reproductive organ-related statistics that I’m not insecure in that regard, but I also know it’s not particularly special.

6. In the event that I wake up tomorrow feeling much less sleep deprived, I reserve the right to take no further action on this. If you’ve already leapt at my offer and sent BP/a picture then I’ll return the BP and keep the picture private, but I hereby disclaim all responsibility for carrying through on posting a picture unless I choose to keep your BP. In short, don’t toxx me bro.

I bumume this clause is allowed… if toxx is for failing to do what you said you would, then including “and I might change my mind and not do it” in your original post surely means that’s part of what you’d said you would do. I’m not specifically intending to change my mind, but I’m aware that it’s quite late right now and my mind might change itself while I sleep.

So… yeah. Those are my terms. Feel free to try and haggle I guess, or accept my sweet sweet counteroffer.

/longpost

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!