Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

A very simple contest in two parts.

Part 1. Some of the Domination bracket names are complete Log in to see images!, what I want to know is which are the 6 worst and what should they be named instead? You may suggest one or up to six, that is up to you.

Part 2. Name the player you like being in bracket most with, and the player you hate getting into bracket with. If you would like to state why that is up to you.

You must follow directions on this or your entry won’t count! If you try to mail my main it’s going to bounce once the Orange trial ends. Log in to see images!

Send a tubmail to my alt Psychotic Vengeance with:

-Bad bracket name(s)

-Awesome new bracket name ideas

-Player you like to be in bracket with

-Player you don’t like to be in bracket with

Once you send the mail, post once in this thread.

6 brackets will be chosen to be renamed. Those whose ideas are selected will get 10 BPs. If your ideas are awesome, yes it is possible to have more than one of your ideas selected.

The second part involving the players will also result in a BP payout of a minimum of 20 BPs, BUT HOW IT WILL WORK IS A SECRET YOU NOSY BASTARDS!

Contest starts now and closes Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM server time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!