Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scully Posted:

Week 5 bonus contest – Three is a Magic Number

Log in to see images!Register in this thread by posting: Must be registered by March 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM server time.

Log in to see images!Prizes: 35 BP to the highest sequence in each of the three competition levels. (In the event of a tie, the base prize will be split with extra BPs added at my discretion.)

Player who ends with the highest 5-piece section of Fibonacci Sequence wins (regardless of whether they medal or not).

Realistically only these numbers could be achieved: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377. Flavas do not need to be in order.

Example:

Player A – 1 Log in to see images!

Player B – 0 Log in to see images!

Player C – 55 Log in to see images!

While Player B has the most total scoops and all are Fibonacci numbers, the numbers are not part of the same 5-piece section, so they are disqualified and Player C wins.

Note: In addition to registering, players must be in bracket by Thursday, March 4th at 6 p.m. based on server date and time in order to participate in this side contest.

Due to the nature of these bonus contests, players must register for them. Exceptions will not be made. You do not need to take part in the team contest to enter the bonus contests.

There will be three competition levels for the weekly contests that involve participating in Domination:

Novice: 0 – 5 medals on highest medaled alt

Accomplished: 6 – 25 medals on highest medaled alt

Expert: 26+ medals on highest medaled alt

Placement of the alt (regardless of how many medals it has) will be based on the highest number of medals on any of that player’s alts. This will be verified by a mod or admin.

(An example for clarity’s sake: I can enter with my character that has 2 medals, but since I have more than 25 medals on another one of my alts I would still be placed in the “expert” grouping.)

Novice: 0 – 5 medals on highest medaled alt

-none

Accomplished: 6 – 25 medals on highest medaled alt

-none

Expert: 26+ medals on highest medaled alt

– none

Son of a I shouldn’t need any damn toxx quote. *grumbles*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!