Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Grog The Barbarian Posted:

I r gUn na b Rich I gut thIs Let r thuT sEz so

My Dear,

I do understand the concern this letter will bring to you for the fact that it comes from someone strange to you. But be rest bumured for it come with good intentions.

I am Mrs. Amandi Nkosi the wife of late Mr. James Nkosi from Zimbabwe My Husband was among the rich black farmers killed in Zimbabwe by war Veterans of President Robert Mugabe. My main aim of contacting you is to bumist me in transferring the sum of Twelve million US Dollars ($12M) into your oversea account; Mutate gave this money to my husband when they were still in good terms for investment purposes.

Before my husband died he deposited the above sum in a private holding company here in Johannesburg South Africa where I am living with my son Michael as refugees. I want you to help me to transfer this money to your foreign account.

I am ready to discuss the percentage for your bumistance, I will enter into a profitable business when I transfer these funds, and all I need is your maximum cooperation.

The confidentiality of this transaction cannot be over emphasized I will travel out of South Africa with and my son as soon as the funds are transferred.

If you listen to CNN OR BBC NEWS, you may have heard what is going on In my country, please visit the following website an/scam.com

For more info you can reach me on my mailbox in case my proposal arouses

Your interest.

I look forward to your positive response.

Regards,

Mrs. Amandi Nkosi

sO ho0 1nz Sum uF mi mUn nee

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!