Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jixton

[suchar]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah u whores & u small pricks that is definetely what all need.

We are stucked with this screwed up FORUMWARZ whatever with ****in 12 forum visits left w8in’ 4 episode 2 or any new forum that we haven;t beat yet an that is because we don’t have right now anything better to do. Like right now I’m kinda drunk, haven’t took any drugs tonight yet & first thing I felt like telling everyone is do not waste your life on being a troll in ****ed up forumwarz be a troll for real. SPOILER ATACK ABOVE ANY OTHERS:

– In Bruges – Collin Farrel dies

– Step Up: 2 the streets – nerd kid gets game goin’ on with balerina chick

– Jumper – Hayden Christensens mother is a palladin and she left him ‘cause she saw him jumpin when he was five year old.

Thats the only reason to watch & download movies before others seen them.

Camwhores: SHOW US YOUR mammary glands

Emos: KILL YOURSELFS (and take as many casualities on the way as U can)

ForumWarz is not for real, but We can betup real forumz 4 real.

If U jost read all that crap I just wrote U R more drunk or more ****ed up than I am, or U R just a WANKER (and 99% of U is anyway).

Screw You Guys, I’m going home :-P

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!