Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

the royal castle holds the mellow drama kings and queens

and all their dazzling children, they’re so regal, so clean

with pristine fingertips, they wash behind their ears

then let their hair down until the audiences leave

So, this is probably pointless, much like life, but there’s a few of us here that want to try out the “RP” aspect of things in more detail. It may be destined for failure, like all of my dreams, but for more information or if you’re interested, please tubmail me or Natalie. You might want to do it kind of soon in case I follow through on my threat to my roommate to open my wrists.

If you’d like to explore the RP side of this game – chatting in IDC in character, having RP events in the RPG forums, or just generally If you’re a fabulous persongy fabulous person (we certainly are) then you might be really into this and we’d be glad to have additional people who want to be fabulous persongy fabulous persons with us.

Please note: we’re not just going for some huge number of members, and spading and vanilla runs might happen but won’t be a focus. If you don’t RP, then you’ll be removed. There’s not some “required number of posts” or anything, but c’mon, guys, we aren’t new to the internet.

IWillFollow U IntoTheDark edited this message on 04/11/2008 7:53PM

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!