Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I want to have a character who is a moderator on a forum and when people trying to opwn it they i can use attacks to lock the thread or edit their posts or give them packet loss somehow and thry to protect the tread from hackers and trolls and when i win it says “thread saved” and i get lots of antifreeze scoops for doing it and maybe some vanillas if i protect anough of them in a row like i save all 10 threads by doing so much ‘damage’ to the trolls emo before he changes threads or pwns that thread – so i can buy comnsumbables and everything the same but its like ‘threadprotect 4000’ or something to save thread pwnage like when they heal the thread some how this is tha some how and im doing it and i think it would ad a good pbalance to the game to play ti from the other side of hte fense and i get new stalk contacts and they are all like ‘halp come save my forums doloslolol” and im lik “yea if u pay me im a world clbum modrator i will prermaban anyone foro torllin your thredas’ and they are like ‘good lets go’and then theres a dom brack et just for us moderators clbum and we earn scoops ina different way and ammounts so thats wehy we get our own brackets and this also gives pvp gameplay more of a realitty so i know you said you are going to gquit working on this game eevil torut but instead of quitting working on it instead you should keep working on it to do this for me i would play it for several weeks i promise

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!