Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I’ve liked/played INCIT since joining FW, and honestly it hasn’t gotten any better or worse since I’ve been here. For all the complaining about it, it’s just the same that it’s always been. The arguments currently being made sound a lot like what I was saying a year ago, and it hasn’t hurt anyone that those suggestions weren’t listened to then. INCIT has new, better pictures now, but most of the players are still wasting them by posting “WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” as submissions, and the worst part is that other players actually vote for them.

Everyone who blames INCIT sucking on the people playing are exactly right. Ultimately, we’re just all painfully unfunny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!