Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Hobojim Posted:

And sure, you can take a couple of Tempus****it’s ****ty wins and make an argument that all INCIT submissions are stupid and that’s why it’s failing, but I’ve seen many of his entries that are really funny and those ones are not indicative of all submissions at all. The main issue is a lack of players, not ****ty submissions. ****ty submissions can be ignored; lack of players means no games at all.

To be fair, I didn’t go through his history or anything like that. I went through the recent wins list when I joined the room tonight. Those were all within about 6 rounds of each other. Does it establish a long term pattern? No. Does it undermine what he was trying to say in the original post? Yeah, it kinda does.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!