Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

I’m going to have to agree. I kind of miss some of the old INCIT “memes.” Some things are just hilarious with any given picture. Sure, it’s nice to see some original humour in INCIT, but it’s also nice to see people.

INCIT at its best is NOT a sweatshop for original content, but a community of people gathered together to say stupid things about stupid pictures. I’m saying that the humour of the pictures isn’t what makes INCIT fun (when it’s fun). It’s the people with whom you are playing.

I don’t care if a submission’s been used before. Through the voting system the cream will rise to the top in my opinion. And even if it doesn’t, it’s just a silly game. Losing to ****ty subs happens, it’s no big deal.

“It’s about an 11. Please get it out of my bum.” MUST BE RESURRECTED!

I enjoyed to go into INCIT every now and then, but now there is no real point in doing so because noone is ever there. The only thing that ever bothered me about it was the voting, not the entries. If I found that people were voting in ones that I thought were very special on a consistent basis I usually left.

I have no problem with the idea of not being allowed to reuse captions when they make no sense, but to see “Dear Diary” 3 times on the same image never bothered me. The only one’s I thought were completely without merit were one’s that referenced someone currently in the chat for no reason, but to each their own.

If there were enough of a community that losing 4 players meant nothing I’d say keep things as they are, but for some reason, those few changes have led to people shouting about nazi warlords in INCIT ruining the game for everyone and while that’s obviously insanity, I eed those other 4 players to play it myself Log in to see images!

ED, you and I should go in every so often with a group of friends and just play it ourselves. We’d have the whole room to ourselves anyways so it would be our own private little IDC Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!