Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tempus****it

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

I’m going to have to agree. I kind of miss some of the old INCIT “memes.” Some things are just hilarious with any given picture. Sure, it’s nice to see some original humour in INCIT, but it’s also nice to see people.

INCIT at its best is NOT a sweatshop for original content, but a community of people gathered together to say stupid things about stupid pictures. I’m saying that the humour of the pictures isn’t what makes INCIT fun (when it’s fun). It’s the people with whom you are playing.

I don’t care if a submission’s been used before. Through the voting system the cream will rise to the top in my opinion. And even if it doesn’t, it’s just a silly game. Losing to ****ty subs happens, it’s no big deal.

“It’s about an 11. Please get it out of my bum.” MUST BE RESURRECTED!

Well said. I also forgot that epic sub. lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!