Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AUNTIE-LUNG

Avatar: 70672 Fri Nov 07 09:28:28 -0500 2008

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

whats up fine upstanding member of societyloving OP. i can see that you are trying to sound progressive and awesome for being “down” with “fine upstanding member of societys” and “death to whitey” but i also notice that you are ignoring your own pathetic ****hole mexican culture of selling oranges and being literally the most disgusting human mixbred sgreat times on earth. how can you take the beautiful spanish, and the beautiful native americans, and mix them together and get a bunch of smelly bum gringos who are so ****ing lazy they have to dig tunnels under my border to sneak into my country and do janitorial work rather than fixing your own ****ing economy.

latinos are about 100 times worse than any black person. so good job clinging onto a better culture while still trying to degrade the obvious best culture.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!