Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I appreciate the 4 hours of your day you are taking to look into this Cid. I can’t wait to hear back when you figure something out.

I’m actually waiting to hear input from other Mods in a separate discussion. At first glance, while the rules do not specifically address this particular issue, it seems to fall under Rule #9 under the Contest Rules. Encouraging multiple people to create false contests (which, in essence, these would be) would, essentially, be ’harbuming, griefing or generally annoying another player’, since anyone attempting to enter these contests would probably be annoyed to find out that it’s all fake. Plus, it could easily interfere with legitimate contests as well. Add to that the general clause of ‘These rules are intended as guidelines’, and that’s really why the contest was paused.

In other words, your contest is under review, not actually ‘cancelled’. I do agree, however, that you should have been notified about the ‘review’ soon after it was pulled.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!