Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

scully Posted:

I could argue that I don’t understand how you could be worried about running out of sexiness when using bigger attacks, I’m using the full range from both lines, have been pwning forums 3 and 4 levels higher than me and not needing consumables except the thing that prevents packet loss, but it just doesn’t tell you anything except that we have different equipment and builds.

Honestly, there are different ways to play through an episode and there are very different ways to play for flezz gathering, job boarding, fan gathering and dom.

If using Fetish and hand bra is good for you, go with it. I think a lot of players are happy to have attacks that aren’t in their main sensitivity. I find myself using Glitter FX, MySpace Angle and Post mammary glands (Or GTFO) on a lot of forums that are resistant to narcissism. Will I once I finish Ep 3? Probably not. I’ll have figured out which forums to avoid for dom and I’ll drop the text abuse line.

Additionally, the old 1-2-1-2 argument is misleading. Any online game is going to use clicks, your character is going to have favorite attacks or moves. Does anyone actually think that pushing 4 or 7 instead of 2 is wildly diverse and exciting? It is a matter of whether the game is interesting or rewarding enough that you want to click any of the bumons.

Scully: The voice of reason in patently ridiculous threads.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!